jhk

jhk

Monday 5 May 2014

APP OF THE MONTH: THE HUNT































































































The hunt is a app for all you fashionistas out there! 

It is an interactive app where you can post pics of items you want, and other fellow people on the app can help you out by telling where to find the item and how much it is. The idea is genius! I can't get off the app! 

Not only can you upload what you would like people to find. On your feed you can see other clothing items that people are on the hunt for and help them out if you know where to find it. You can directly link webpages straight for the internet so you can go buy it then and there. I can't believe we haven't seen anything like this before.

I highly recommend giving it a download! You will probably find yourself constantly on it looking at the new hunt popping in your feed. It gives you so many fashion ideas and if you like something you can go follow the hunt and wait till when someone finds it. The app gives me heaps of inspiration for different outfit ideas and also some extra much needed staples to add to my wardrobe.

I love it!!!

I hope you are having a good day :)

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment