jhk

jhk

Monday 28 April 2014

STYLE IDOL: OLIVIA PALERMO

OLIVIA PALERMO

This girl is my idol! She is beautiful and wow does she have a good style. She can make any look look effortlessly chic. She can make one piece look amazing in so many different looks!

She inspires me to be creative with my looks and I'm always turning to her when it comes to putting outfits. Not only does her outfits look amazing she somehow makes her hair and makeup match perfectly as well. She makes it work from top to toe. Everything works perfectly together!

A definite style Icon!

Here are some of my favourite outfits I have collected together of her. Also I have linked her website :)

I hope you enjoy!













































Who's your style idol?

http://www.oliviapalermo.com/

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment