jhk

jhk

Monday 21 April 2014

LIMECRIME LIPSTICKS









































Hello Lovelies


Today Im going to show you my Limecrime Lipsticks and do a little review for you!

These lipsticks are very opaque and creamy leaving your lips with a vibrant layer of colour. If I was to compare them to any other lip product it would have to be the MAC's Amplified lipsticks. Lime crime has a range of 18 bright and eccentric colours that cover all shades of the rainbow that complement every makeup look you do. If you are more daring with your make up you will love the colours that are available.

For me I'm a little less daring with my colour choices, but still love a great opaque lip which is loaded full or pigment. The colours I own from left to right are Geradium, Babette and Coquette. Geradium is a nice bright coral pink that looks amazing in the summer time. Babette is a nude pink shade while Coquette is what you would call more of a true nude with a slight mauve undertone to it. I love all these three as they are so easy to wear. I can easily see why Babette is there Number 1 seller and is constantly sold out!

These lipsticks have a wear time of around a hour for me until I need to give them a touch up. The texture is great on the lips and there is no drying at all. And the packaging owww the packaging, it is so petite and cute! The bright purple with the silver unicorn really makes it stand out from the rest of my lipsticks. I love how they haven't gone the traditional route with their lipstick packaging and gone for something really quirky and cute! You can also see this trend through a lot of their other makeup products.

So all round I think these lipsticks are a winner. They have a great colour range, and are nice and creamy on the lips. I Highly recommend.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!

Where to Buy:

www.beautyjoint.com
http://limecrime.com/lips/opaque-lipstick-20.html

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment