jhk

jhk

Wednesday 19 March 2014

WHATS IN MY SHOWER











































Today I would like to share with you guys my shower routine and what I'm currently using and loving.
These are the kinds of the staple products I need to have in the shower at any given time. In need to have a normal shampoo, a purple shampoo, a conditioner, a hair mask, body wash, and a body scrub. When it comes to the shower though I do like to switch my brands and kinds of products to try something new. So here goes :)

Schwarzkopf Professional - Repair Rescue Conditioner
This is great damaged hair, it works to detangle damaged hair and recharges it with new strength and elasticity. It works to recreate a healthier hair surface and brings hair back to a healthier state. This is what I defiantly need as I am constantly dying my hair, leaving it all straw like and brittle. But I have being seeing a great difference through using this conditioner. You only need to leave it on for 2 minute sand it leaves your hair nice and smooth and soft.


Schwarzkopf Professional- Smooth Shine Shampoo
This shampoo claims to smooth unmanageable hair and give long lasting frizz protection. I don't necessarily have unmanageable hair due to it being straight. But I find it really does leave it quite smooth with a little bit of shine. I tend to stand clear of more supermarket cheaper alternative shampoos as my hair tends to get very oily from using them. I also believe in really taking care of my hair and multiple hairdressers have told me that a lot of the cheaper shampoos have nasty ingredients in them you don't want in your hair. I found after changing to using more high end shampoos my hair was less oily and I could go more days without cleaning it.

Schwarzkopf Professional- Colour Freeze Silver Shampoo
I love to use this shampoo once a week to give my hair colour a nice refresh. Im not a natural blonde but die my hair, so I like to keep the colour in as long as possible with a purple shampoo. The shampoo neutralizes natural yellow tones in blondes and lightens bleached hair. I rinse out it immediately because if you leave it in two long your hair might end up going purple!

Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream 
This shower cream is great when you need a little extra moisturization. I love it as I can be pretty slack sometimes at moisturizing my body. It is a mix of a shower gel and moisturizer with the most amazing coconut scent. I feel like I'm in the tropics every time I'm applying it! I love products that have more than one benefit, and due to me being so slack it keeps me nice and moisturized. It is infused with Virgin Coconut Oil from Samoa which leaves my skin very moisturized and felling healthy and smooth.

Original Source- Lime shower gel
I love using this shower gel in the morning as it such a great refreshing scent to wake you up. This bottle is jammed packed full of forty real limes and claims to be packed also with essential oils. It lathers up really well and you fell nice and clean and refreshed after using it.

Soap and Glory - Sugar Crush Body Scrub
The smell of this product hooked me alone! It is a blend of Smashed brown sugar and sweet lime. Soooo good. And apart from the smell, the product is also a very good at exfoliating,  really getting rid of all your dry flakey nasty skin. I love to use this just before I shave my leg, its also great as a foot scrub, and very affordable!

Macadamia Natural Oil- Deep repair Masque
I love to use a hair treatment at least one a week. This particular one is enriched with Argan and Macadamia oil leaving the hair felling nourished and hydrated. I also love using this as it leaves my hair very soft and silky,  like I have just been to the hairdresser and have a fresh cut. This product has being hyped a lot in the beauty community and I can see why!

Have a Great Day :)

Dana xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the style of your blog, simple and clean.

    I followed you on bloglovin and I was wondering if you wanted to take a look at my blog as well. You might like it.

    http://www.officialnotetoself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete