jhk

jhk

Sunday 9 March 2014

THE FAVOURITES EDIT- MASCARA


























Before Mascara 
After





















Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in 301 Black

This mascara is amazing! and cheap! I seriously cannot recommend you trying it enough! Its by Jordana an American brand that is extremely affordable. We find it in most of our "$2" stores here in New Zealand. Because I'm a we bit lazy and don't want to risk it not being at the "$2" store near buy I purchase mine off Beautyjoint.com usually in bulk haha, and with a few added extra items :). On Beautyjoint the mascara retails for $3.59.  Such a bargain. And the shipping is also very affordable.

I have tried many other mascaras but they just don't seem to work as well. Mayballine The Falsies, Covergirl Clump crusher, Lancome Hypnose, Benefit They're Real, and Benefit Bad Gal Lash are just some of them. Not to say they are all bad mascaras,  just this mascara I find is just that much better. It volumizes and lengthens your lashes very well a lot better than I saw from the other mascaras. But then again if you don't like dramatized lashes, and you like more of a subtle effect,  this mascara it probably not the right one for you. It all depends on what type of look you like.

I really want to try the MaxFactor False Lash Effect. I have herd great things about it and it is many beauty bloggers favourite. I want to see it it can stand the test!

P.s - Our $2 store is like the american dollar store. Not everything is exactly $2 but very close to it. :)

Link: http://beautyjoint.com/eyes/jordana-best-lash-extreme-volumizing-mascara

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment