jhk

jhk

Tuesday 11 March 2014

THE FAVOURITES EDIT: LIPSTICK





























To continue on with my favourites edit, today I am bringing you my favourite Lipstick!!!

Which is the Wet and Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick In Just Peachy!!!

I really don't have words to describe this lipstick, Its just amazing. Its my perfect everyday lip colour! You all know now from my Mac lipsticks post that I'm a lover of the Corals and Pinks. This lipstick is the perfect mix of both. I can wear it all year round and it matches my skin colour perfectly.

Im currently on my 3rd one of these and when I went to see my mum when I was wearing it she instantly needed it! And do you know what makes it even better? Its so affordable! and just like my favourite mascara I purchased mine off Beautyjoint.com, as we don't have Wet and Wild here in New Zealand.

This lipstick can be a little bit drying due to the Matte finish but just chuck on some lip balm before you apply it and your good to go! The colour is so great I don't really mind the dryness as it is also very affordable. It also last just as well as my MAC Matte lipsticks.

The lipstick retails for $2.75 US on Beautyjoint.com. Whenever I go online I grab a couple for me and mum. I highly recommend giving this lipstick a try!

http://beautyjoint.com/lips/lipstick/wet-n-wild-mega-last-matte-lip-cover

Have a great day everyone :)
Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment