jhk

jhk

Saturday 22 March 2014

THE FAVOURITES EDIT: EYESHADOW/PALETTE












































So conveniently my favourite eyeshadow is also in my favourite Palette. Which is Kitten by Stila. Stila's eye shadows are amazing, they have beautiful colours, amazing pigmentation, so soft, and are very easy to work with. Kitten is a beautiful shimmery champagne colour which is great for the evening and the day time. It is my most used Eyeshadow and I don't think I could live without it! I use it almost every time I apply eyeshadow. It is such a great all over the lid colour. Kitten is also sold individually if you want to buy it on its own.

I am a lover or a neutral eye and tend to stay away from colour most of the time. Stila In the light Palette has an amazing combination or shimmery and matte neutrals that you can make so many looks out of, from a subtle contour in you crease for the day to a full on smokey eye. The colours are amazing and complement each other so well. I have both the naked palette and Mac palettes and I just love this one that little bit more and I find myself reaching for it all the time. I till haven't found one that quite compares.

Have a great day :)

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment