jhk

jhk

Friday 14 March 2014

THE FAVOURITES EDIT: BRONZER









































NARS Bronzer in Laguna

There is seriously not enough good things I can say about this bronzer. I have been using this stuff for years and will continue to purchase it. I have tried many other bronzers but have never found one as good as this. I have gone through about five of these and as you can see by the pic I am soon in need of a new one.

Laguna is one of NARS bestsellers and I can see why. It gives you a nice healthy looking glow to the skin. It is a nice natural brown shade that doesn't leave you with an awful orange tinge to the skin.  It has a slight shimmer to it but nothing that will leave you looking extremely glowy.

It has a great ability to suit many skin tones, and has a great wearing power, it stays on all day for me. The texture is very soft and well milled, its a dream to apply. You can also use it as a countour to help define the face. It is very buildable so you can apply differently depending on what look you are going for, and don't be scared to play around with it a bit, I has a nice pigment to it that is not overwhelming so your face won't end up looking muddy.

Go try it to you local store and see how great it looks on you!

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment