jhk

jhk

Thursday 27 March 2014

LULU LEMON HAUL

So the other day I made a little trip to lulu lemon and ended up falling in love with most of their stuff. I wanted to buy the whole store. They have such cute exercise gear. I ended up walking out of the store with a couple of items that I wanted to show you guys. I was looking for some black and white gear, as I tend to lean towards buying really bright gear, and I needed something to balance all the colour out! Lulu Lemon gear is such great quality and it has some many great features for exercising. Also it looks great! The cuts are amazing! Also everything comes in a large range of colours and types to fit different body shapes!







































Free to Be Sports Bra
























This is one of the most comfortable sports bras I have ever had! Its great for activities such as yoga. It doesnt have huge support so I wouldnt recommend it to big breasted girls. But if you you have small breasts like me it looks so cute and gives you just the right amount of support you need.

http://www.lululemon.co.nz/products/clothes-accessories/women-sports-bras/Free-To-Be-Bra?cc=5442&skuId=au_3532826&catId=women-sports-bras

105 F Singlet Silver
























This singlet is great as it has Silverscent technology in it that helps inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria. A great added bonus for when you are doing high intensity exercise. Its made from a super light fabric, with makes it great for hot weather, or when you will be getting a sweat up. It also looks great over any sports bra.

http://www.lululemon.co.nz/products/clothes-accessories/women-tanks/105-F-Singlet-Silver?cc=5458&skuId=au_3534035&catId=women-tanks

Coastal Tank
























This is a great lose fitting tank perfect for the gym. I love to wear it with nice bright coloured sports bra underneath. Its made from a really nice sweatproof material that makes it so comfortable to wear.

http://www.lululemon.co.nz/products/clothes-accessories/women-tanks/Coastal-Tank?cc=0001&skuId=au_3530548&catId=women-tanks


















Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment