jhk

jhk

Wednesday 26 March 2014

BRUSHES I ♥









Hey guys today I wanted to share with you some of the brushes I am currently loving, and tend to use the most! As you will learn, or you can probably tell by the picture, I love Real Techniques brushes. They are so affordable and are such great quality. I highly recommend them! I Hope you enjoy xx

Real techniques Multi Task Brush ( PInk brush standing up in first photo) 
I love using this blush for my blusher it gives a really even coverage and makes blending the blusher a breeze.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush ( Gold Brush Standing up in First Pic)
This is by far the best brush for applying liquid foundation I have ever found! It blends so well leaving you with an amazing even coverage. Love it!

MAC 182 Kabuki Brush
I love using this brush with my Pressed powder to set my foundation. It makes application so quick and easy! It also is a great brush to chuck in your handbag for when your on the go.

Sigma Large Powder F30 (Large black brush lying dow in first photo)
I use this guy for my bronzer. It has super soft bristles and applies the product really evenly, so I don't end up looking unnaturally tan.

Real Techniques Setting brush (Pink brush lying flat in first pic)
I love using this brush for my highlighter, as well as to set my concealer under my eyes. Its the perfect size!

Stila #24 Brush (Wooden brush lying flat in fist pic)
This blush is great for many uses. I particularly like to use it as a contour brush when Im wanting to do a light contour. Stila makes some amazing quality long lasting brushes.

Sigma Precision Tapered P85 ( Tapered black brush in photo 5)
I love using this brush for concealer under my eye. Due to it being tapered I makes it really easy to get in and around the contours of the eye.

Stila Brush #30 (Double ended brush in Photo 5)
This is a brush that I have had for well over two years, and its still performing great! The quality is amazing! This is a double ended eye brush. I use the more flatted square side of the brush to apply my eyeshadow to the lid, and the other more domed side to blend it out. The double end is very convenient.

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (Purple brush in Photo 5)
This brush is nice and big and makes putting on eyeshadow a breeze. I use mine to to apply eyeshadow to my crease, and it makes it so easy!

Sigma Blending Brush #E25 ( Brush at bottom of photo 5)
This brush it a great dupe for Macs 217. It does an amazing job at blending out eyeshadow, at a fraction of the price.

Hope you are having a great day!

Dana xx





No comments:

Post a Comment