jhk

jhk

Tuesday 4 March 2014

BATH RITUALS
























Theres nothing better than a good pamper and a hot bath to help you relax. Here today I'm going to show you what I recently used in my bath :) I love burning candles and using a bath bomb to make the room and bath smell amazing. Lush has amazing bath bombs full of all things good for your body! So here goes this is what I used!

GlamGlow Clearing Treatment Mask-
This stuff is really great,  I have super oily skin and this stuff sucks out all the oil from your pores ( shown in the pic above), and leaves your skin feeling amazing. So clean and soft. I can't get enough of this stuff. The only downside is it Hefty price tag.

St Tropez Gradual Tan Firming Plus-
I have been using this all throughout the summer season and it is doing an incredible job. It creates a lovely natural looking tan that you can build to however dark you please. Its also has a built in moisturizer which is a plus. I just pop this on when I get out of the shower or bath. It does claim to firm and tone but I'm a bit skeptical I haven't seen really any differences.

Lush Cinders bath bomb-
This bath bomb was from the Christmas collection so unfortunately is not available any more but may be back this Christmas. Lush describes it as scented with cinnamon leaf and sweet orange oil. It also has popping candies in it to imitate the cracking of a wood fire. The scent is very reminding of winter weather and the holidays. It is also hydrating for the skin with almond oil. My only downside to this bath bomb is that it tinted the bath water yellow...

Lush Soft Coeur Massage Bar-
Lush describes it as The honey toffee bar with a soft core. The Soft Coeur was designed for a romantic tryst. It got its name from its chocolate and honey soft centre, which you can melt and smooth all over your body. It is made from a mix of cocoa butter, Shea butter, honey, almond oil, cocoa power, and orange oil. Its smells just like chocolate, and it leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft.


Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning- 
If you are on the hunt for a good facial tanner this is the one you need! You just apply it as a day cream and day by day it builds up a lovely heathy bronzed glow on the skin. It also smells amazing too!

Lush Sweet Lips in Vanilla and Chocolate- 
Who doesn't want to put chocolate on theirs lips?! This stuff does an amazing job. It exfoliates your lips leaving them soft and smooth and tastes amazing! 

Glasshouse Candle- Tahaa (Vanilla and Caramel)-
This scent makes me crave sweet food! I love burning as it makes the room smell like fresh baking. A very relaxing scent to me haha.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum-
I am currently using this serum and I am loving it . I walk up in the morning feeling like I have new skin! I don't really know the science behind it but it working wonders! My skin loves the stuff! Go try a sample at your nearest counter and try it for yourself I'm yet to hear a bad review.

Dana xx




No comments:

Post a Comment