jhk

jhk

Thursday 13 March 2014

A VIEW FROM THE SKY








































Recently I went flying in Auckland around the city with my brother who's a pilot. It was my first time in a tiny plane. Apart from felling motion sick every time the plane turned (which was a lot), it was an amazing experience. I got to see an amazing view of the city I live in, and was born in, in a way I had never seen it before. We went up at night time around 9pm as my brother needed more hours of night flying. Seeing all the city lights was truly a magical experience and not something you get to do everyday. I'm really proud of my brother and his achievements, theres no way I would be flying that plane!

P.s Sorry about the bas image quality these photos were taken on my Iphone at night :)

Dana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment