jhk

jhk

Tuesday 25 February 2014

THE EDIT- TOP FIVE







































The last post in my Edit series for MAC lipsticks has to be my Top 5! And I can tell you it was extremely hard to narrow it down. I had to think what ones could I not live without? Would I replace it immediately if i lost it? How often do I use it? and eventually I got down to my Top 5. If I'm being honest they are all my favourites and there are someones that just missed the cut that I still love and use a lot like Snob, and Flamingo.

But here goes! (In no particular order)

1. Cut A Caper (Lustre)
A mid tone peach pink shade. A amazing coral shade.

2. Sushi Kiss (Satin)
A creamy light orange colour perfect when I'm feeling like wearing something a little brighter on the lip during the day time.

3. Morange (Amplified)
A bright orange perfect for night out. I constantly find myself wearing this in the summer time. This summer I have really being getting in to my oranges I love them and think the complement blonde hair quite nicely.

4. Cremecup (Cremesheen)
My everyday pink lipstick. It is a lovely creamy light pink shade. I wear this all year round.

5. Syrup (Lustre)
A lovely easy  to wear move colour that I find myself wearing most day especially in the Winter.

What shades do you guys love?
Any recommendations?

Mac Website: http://www.maccosmetics.com/

Dana xx


No comments:

Post a Comment